Easy-Link Digital Kitchen Scale DKS5000G features a handy auto-tare function to easily measure ingredients in a dish without having to do any math, allows you to cut down on prep time so you can enjoy your meal. Designed with a smooth stainless steel platform for easy cleaning and maintenance, the scale perfectly accents any kitchen setting. Its slim design also makes it easy to store in any cabinet while saving space for the rest of your kitchen essentials. It maintains the durability to withstand up to 5000g of weight. Very worthy to have it in your kitchen.
Maximum weight: 11lb / 5kg
Minimum weight: 0.05oz / 2g
Resolution: 0.05oz /1g
Error range: 3g
Material: Stainless steel + plastic
Dimensions: 7.09 x 5.51 x 0.59 inch
Low Power Consumption, Overload indication
Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries (NOT included in the package)
How to calibrate the scale ?
1. In OFF state, press ON/OFF button once.
2. Press ON/OFF button four times continuously, the fourth time requires long press until the screen flash "5000g".
3. Press UNIT button once, it will flash "2000g". Put the 2kg weights on the scale, and then it will flash "5000g".
4. Please take back the 2kg weights and put the 5kg weights on the scale.
5. The screen will shows PASS, and then appears "5000g". The Calibration complete.
1. Please calibrate it first if the reading is not accuracy.
2. Please put a bowl on or cover the scale with plastic wrap before weighing wet object.
3. Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth, DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/ abrasive cleaning agents.
4. Please do NOT put over-weighed items on the platform.
5. If the scale will not be used for a long period, please remove the batteries and storage it on dried places.
|Fonction arrêt automatique||Non|
Easy-Link Balance de Cuisine Electronique Balance de Précision 5kg/11lb Maximum Balance Alimentaire Électronique avec Fonction Tare/Auto-Off/Acier Inoxydable/Écran LCD Rétroéclairé - B07CSZ7YY2